7 Bradley Attorneys Ranked in Chambers USA 2022
With 10 offices located in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and the District of Columbia, Bradley have an extensive geographic base to represent clients on a regional, national, and international basis. Bradley frequently serve as national coordinating counsel, regional counsel, and state-wide counsel for clients in various industries.
Bradley law firm is pleased to announce that six practice areas and seven partners have been ranked nationally in the 2022 edition of Chambers USA, the prestigious legal industry referral guide. 7 Bradley attorneys were highly ranked.
Bradley attorneys ranked nationally in their areas of practice:
- Aron C. Beezley – Nationwide: Government Contracts
- Lindsey C Boney IV – Nationwide: Product Liability & Mass Torts
- Tripp Haston – Nationwide: Product Liability & Mass Torts
- Amy S. Leopard – Nationwide: Privacy & Data Security: Healthcare
- Robert Maddox – Nationwide: Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance
- Kimberly B. Martin – Nationwide: Product Liability & Mass Torts
- Haydn J. Richards Jr. – Nationwide: Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance
“The inclusion of these individual attorneys and these practice areas in Chambers USA is a testament to the highly skilled work being done across our firm on a national and international level.” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters.
Bradley is a national law firm with a reputation for skilled legal work, exceptional client service, and impeccable integrity. We provide business clients around the world with a full suite of legal services in dozens of industries and practice areas.
Independent research company Chambers determines its rankings of leading United States firms and attorneys through in-depth research and interviews with law firms, clients and third parties.
Chambers assesses attorneys on attributes valued most by clients, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment.