Lithium Latin America 2023 Registration Is Now Open
MCAP Media Wire – For the fourth consecutive year, Vostock Capital will host the popular Lithium Latin America congress in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Click here to sign up and get free event details: https://bit.ly/3Sr5jsj
The only international professional event for top-level networking of key industrial lithium producing enterprises, regulatory bodies, governments, technology and equipment suppliers, and investors from Latin America, the United States, Canada, and Europe is the “Lithium Latin America 2023” Congress and Exhibition.
The Lithium Latin America Congress is one of the most eagerly awaited occasions in the Latin American lithium sector, bringing together businesses, regulatory bodies, governmental bodies, technology and equipment suppliers, and investors from Latin America, the US, Canada, Europe, and other parts of the world to talk about the most recent trends and developments in the industry. The conference promises to be an engaging and worthwhile experience for all guests thanks to a wide choice of knowledgeable speakers, instructive seminars, and networking opportunities.
- More than 150 high-level executives from the lithium industry will meet to discuss the industry’s most pressing issues.
- More than 20 presentations with first-hand information from leading companies in the industry
- Major industry projects. Updates on the main lithium mining investment projects in the countries: Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Mexico.
- Government strategies for the lithium industry in Latin America. Government plans to develop the lithium industry, new plans for exploration and operating projects.
- Innovative equipment, services and technologies for project implementation and optimisation. Innovative strategies and leading technologies for successful developments
- New and existing lithium projects in Latin America. Major lithium projects in Latin America: project status and updates
- Zero emissions, the future and present boom the mining world
- Best practices to optimise productivity and efficiency. Industry leaders share their experiences and case studies of lithium projects.
- Strategies for Environmental and Social Protection. Best practices implemented by lithium operators to protect the environment and communities.
- Technical round table. Great opportunity to have close discussion about technical issues and questions related to the construction and operation of lithium extraction plants.
- Presentations, roadshow, specialised exhibition of technologies, equipment and services of world-renowned companies.
- One to One business meetings, cocktail reception, interactive discussions.
Get In Touch:
Contact: Catalina Velasco
Title: Latam Marketing Manager