International Investment Awards Winners Announced
The International Investment Awards are driven by an entry process, with entries judged by a panel of experts. Entries can be made into any category by firms or individuals themselves, but must outline not only what they do in relation to any particular category but also provide evidence of how they do it, and why that means they ought to be determined winners.
Judges score entries on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best, after reviewing the quantitative and qualitative evidence put forward by the nominees.
The Excellence in Advisory Best Practice award shortlist and audience voting phase for the Emerging Talent of the Year and Personality of the Year and new awards for Excellence in Client Service, with separate categories for both advisers and the industry are below.
For added assurance, entrants are also subject to AKG scores: a product or service may be good, but if the provider is financially insecure, the intermediary needs to be aware of this on behalf of their clients as part of any usual due diligence process.
Some of our awards also have an audience/readers vote element that is combined with judges comments and scores. Readers can vote for their winners with a maximum of one vote per reader in each category.
In both of the Excellence in Client Service categories and the Excellence in Advisory Best Practice category there will be an overall winner in each category and winners in each region announced on evening of the awards.
Here are the shortlists
Emerging Talent of the Year:
- Craig Holding – Abacus Financial Consultants
- Simon Black – Dolfin
- Emma Furzer – Fairway Group
- Riyad Adamou – Holborn Assets
- Carl David Turner – Infinity Financial Solutions
- Jamie Bubb-Sacklyn – Infinity Financial Solutions
- Alex Norwood – Montfort
- Nathan Prior – Partners Wealth Management
- Timothy Townsend – Standard Bank
Personality of the Year:
- Nigel Green – deVere Group
- Louise Bracken-Smith – Fairway Group
- Trevor Keidan – Infinity Financial Solutions
- Nigel Sillitoe – Insight Discovery
- Serge Krancenblum – IQ EQ
- Per Wimmer – Wimmer Family Office
The Excellence in Advisory Best Practice:
- Abacus Financial Consultants
- deVere Group
- The Fry Group
- Partners Wealth Management
- VFS International
The shortlist for the Excellence in International Private Banking and Best Family Office awards will be revealed on the night, with shortlisted participants notified in advance.