Haters can be divided into two categories: the less harmful ones who show their hatred openly and the more dangerous ones who do it covertly. It’s crucial that you understand how to identify the second category of haters because they occasionally pose as friends.
It’s crucial to remember that all of the indicators I’ll cover in this piece must exist simultaneously before you can infer that someone despises you. Under certain circumstances, the most of the signs listed below can be performed by regular people, but if they all occurred at once, there is a high likelihood that the performer is a hater.
Signs of Hostility
1. To praise or congratulate someone that a hater despises is one of the most difficult things to do for him. Even if he has done it before, you will discover that his approach to doing it differs greatly from that of others. When you perform well, the majority of your friends will enthusiastically praise you; however, a hater will barely be able to do so.
2. Even if you said something incredibly humorous, a hater won’t be able to laugh at it until he pretends to smile. This includes people who dislike your Facebook status or images. Even if something appeals to a hater, he won’t enjoy whatever you write.
3. While not everyone who talks negatively about you while you’re away is a hater, when someone speaks negatively about you in a way that encourages others to feel the same way, that person is undoubtedly a hater.
4. A hater will always want to hear about your life’s developments in order to confirm that you are still in pain.
5. While hearing your tragic tale, the hater may touch his eyebrows, which is a body language signal that a person is comfortable with the world as it is, or he may become more animated or even smile.
When you want to succeed, some haters will try to act like friends who care about you in an effort to warn you. When you try to excel in life or do something that they weren’t able to, they are the people who will typically try to warn you.
Final Thoughts on Haters and Nasty Individuals
You must realise that in order to identify a hater, you must find all of these indicators as well as confirm that the individual is reiterating them.
The easiest method to handle that individual after you locate him is to pretend you aren’t even aware of him so you can utilise him without his realising it. You can always keep haters under control by appearing as if you believe them while working on your other plans in secret, as I suggested in my post offering guidance for dealing with unpleasant individuals.
You will encounter mean people in your life whether you like it or not, therefore understanding how to handle them is a necessary life skill that you must acquire.