Having qualified with PricewaterhouseCoopers in London, Jeff made an internal move to the Transaction Services group in Spain. In total, he spent 9 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers, gaining transaction advisory and due diligence experience as a manager in both the UK and in Spain. Jeff also specialises in valuation services, of both businesses and intangibles.
– Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales – ICAEW (FCA).
– Advanced Diploma in Corporate Finance from ICAEW and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CF).
– Chairman of the Professional Accountants in Spain Group (PAS) and ICAEW Contact Member for Spain.
– Director of the firm’s international association, KS International.
– M.A. (Hons) from Cambridge University.
The acquisition or sale of a business is usually a complicated process. For the operation to succeed, an experienced team of professionals is indispensable in helping to identify the key aspects of a deal, both in terms of risks and opportunities, and in considering how these should be approached.
At ILV SILVER, our qualified professionals specialise in providing a coordinated review of financial, tax, legal and labour aspects at each stage of a corporate transaction. Our main objective is to help reduce the risk of our clients whilst at the same time assist them in performing an effective transaction at the best possible price.
Our services at each stage of the corporate transaction include the following:
– Assistance with information requests and Data Room.
– Drafting and negotiation of Term Sheet and Letter of Intent/Binding Offer.
– Tax and legal structuring.
– Deal valuation.
– Strategic review of the transaction.
– Initial evaluation and agreements.
– Due Diligence (financial, tax, legal and labour).
– Transaction Closing.
– Negotiation of price adjustment clauses.
– Drafting and negotiation of Sale and Purchase Agreement.
– Drafting and negotiation of Shareholders’ Agreement and Guarantees.
“ILV SILVER’s project planning, response times, clarity and rigour of explanations, quality of information delivered, and flexibility of responses to various questions were all excellent.” ~ Telefónica Ventures
“Many thanks and congratulations to all the team for the work done in record time.” ~ Caixa Capital Risc