Sharad Vadehra has worked as a Manager in the Research and Development Department of a leading Indian pharmaceutical company. He was also associated with two leading Patent Law firms in New Delhi including Remfry and Sagar as head of the Patent Department and as a Senior Patent Attorney and Consultant dealing with Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Mechanical and Electronic Patents and the filing and prosecution of trade mark applications in India. He has rich experience of filing and prosecution of International Patents.
He is one of the senior Patent Attorneys of the country who has a technical background and a legal qualification and has over twenty six years of experience in handling both domestic and International companies and Research Institutions.
• Media and Marketing Law, Commercial disputes, Sweepstakes and Promotions.
• Intellectual Property
• Trademark Filings and prosecution. Drafting of Pharmaceutical and chemical Patent specifications, prosecution and Patent and Trademark
Litigation, Opinions of patentability of subject matters in India and on infringement proceedings, pre-grant and post-grant oppositions and
• He has made presentations on Intellectual Property Laws and practice in over three hundred institutions and corporate bodies in India and
• He is credited with more than twenty six years of experience in the related fields and in handling matters of both domestic and International
companies and Research Institutions as well as of fortune five hundred companies.
• The prosecution of more than eight thousand Patent applications is to his credit. He presently is the Senior Partner of the firm with over thirty five
Patent Attorneys and six Consultants.
• He also heads the Intellectual Property Litigation department which has over 10 Litigators.
• He has for over 26 years advised fortune 500 companies on Intellectual Property, Media, Entertainment, Sweepstake and Promotions.
• He is also the author of the Book “Indian Patents Law and Practice” which has been published by Chosakai in the Japanese language in Japan.
• B.Sc (Hons), M.Sc (Specialization Chemistry)
• LLB – Faculty of Law – University of Delhi, Diploma in Rubber and Rubber related Chemicals.
• Advocate, Registered Patent and Trademark Attorney
Kan & Krishme is a firm dealing exclusively with matters relating to Intellectual Property Law, Media and Entertainment Law, Sweepstakes and Promotions and Advertisement Clearance.
The practice includes both domestic and international prosecution of Patent and Trademark Applications and Design and Copyright registrations. The firm has association with leading Patent Law Firms all over the world handling the international filing and prosecution of Patent and Trademark applications of the firm’s clientele.
The Firm comprises Attorneys who bring a superior record of academic professional and civic achievement to the firm. The firm prides itself on combining the sophistication and expertise of a large firm with the responsiveness and the personal dedication of a small firm.
Advantages of Working with our Firm:
• Being a small to medium sized firm, we can give a personal attention to our clients. The Firm is a good mixture of young and senior Attorneys.
• Unlike a firm which has so many clients, we have a selected list of clients who we can serve better and give more time.
• The Senior Partners of our Firm have several decades of experience in handling Patent matters in the Indian Patent Office.
• Very professional relationship with the Examiners of the Indian Patent Office of members of our Firm has helped the firm in being involved in the drafting of the Indian Patents Act and Rules.
• The Firm is a very respectable Firm in Japan amongst both Patent Attorneys and companies and enjoys the trust and faith of Japanese friends.
• The members of our Firm are available in several international conferences both in Japan and elsewhere and is always available for free and fair discussion and interactions.
• Highly technically and Legally qualified professionals who are adroit in conversation abilities.
Last but not the least…
• With the ever increasing number of Patent filings in India and not many Patent Attorneys both in terms of quality and quantity, the requirement is of an experienced, capable and qualified firm which can deliver results and understand your needs Kan & Krishme can meet all such requirements.