Attorney, Kara Borg Fannarsdóttir, joined LEX in 2010 after completing her Mag.jur degree from University of Iceland. She completed a bachelor degree in law from the same university in 2008. Kara was admitted to practice before the district courts in 2012.
Her main focus has been Bankruptcy law, Tort law, Company law, as well as litigation before the District Courts.
Admitted To Practice Before:
– The District Courts
– LEX, since 2010
– Gjaldskil, collection agency, as a paralegal 2009 – 2010
– District Court Attorney 2012
– Mag.jur degree from the University of Iceland 2010
– Bachelor degree from the University of Iceland 2008
– Lecturer in Tort Law 2015 og 2016
LEX Law Firm:
Litigation and dispute resolution has always been one of the cornerstones of LEX’s practice as LEX has disputed many of the more complex disputes in the Icelandic legal environment. As one of the oldest and most respected law firm in Iceland the lawyers at LEX put their client needs in foreground with efficiency and quality as a guiding light.