- Degree (cum laude) in Law (University of Bologna) 1991
- Four-year degree from the Italian Tax Police Academy 1988
- Admitted to the Italian Bar Association 1995
- Admitted to the Supreme Court 2007
- Italian Accountant Auditor (Revisore Contabile) 1996
- Partner of Tremonti Romagnoli Piccardi e Associati since 2000
- Tremonti Romagnoli Piccardi e Associati since 1993
- Previous experience in another leading Italian tax firm
- Tax police officer
- Tax litigation and tax ruling, Corporate and M&A
- Author of many articles published in the main Italian tax scholar magazines
Tax Litigation Practice:
The firm has a long standing and solid tradition of handling tax disputes both nationally and internationally.
All the firm’s lawyers and accountants participate in resolving tax controversies both during the audit process and in cases where litigation is unavoidable, such cases being handled by litigators who are tax lawyers, fully experienced in transactional planning as well as in litigation procedures, up to and including those heard before the Italian Supreme Court.