Emmanuel Yonli is our exclusively recommended Social Security Law expert in Burkina Faso on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Emmanuel directly using the contact details listed above.
Emmanuel holds a Masters Degree at the University of Pretoria (South Africa) and a certificate at the Washington College of Law (USA) in Trade Law and International Investment.
Emmanuel also attended several international courses, including the course of development of the Law of the International Organisation Development Law (IDLO) in Rome (Italy) in 2005, during the international labour law International Labour Organisation (ILO) in Italy, Morocco, Cameroon and Burkina Faso.
Vocational civil society SCPA KAM & SOME Lawyers are a law firm specialising in Corporate law and Litigation. Its mission is to provide companies with a permanent council support and legal protection in case of action to improve performance.
- Assistance Advice: make available public and private administrations, the appropriate legal lighting control law issues;
- Defence Counsel: the representation and defence litigation as plaintiff or defence;
- Legal Secretary: ensure control of corporate legal life (analysis and drafting of legal documents, corporate governance, etc.);
- Study & Implementation Work: research on all issues related to business law;
- Training: development, operation and monitoring of training.