Emmanuel Yonli is our exclusively recommended Social Security Law expert in Burkina Faso on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Emmanuel directly using the contact details listed above.
Emmanuel holds a Masters Degree at the University of Pretoria and a certificate at the Washington College of Law in Trade Law and International Investment.
Emmanuel also attended several international courses, including the course of development of the Law of the International Organisation Development Law in Rome in 2005, during the international labour law International Labour Organisation in Italy, Morocco, Cameroon and Burkina Faso.
Vocational civil society SCPA KAM & SOME Lawyers are a law firm specialising in Corporate law and Litigation.
Its mission is to provide companies with a permanent council support and legal protection in case of action to improve performance.
- Assistance Advice: make available public and private administrations, the appropriate legal lighting control law issues;
- Defence Counsel: the representation and defence litigation as plaintiff or defence;
- Legal Secretary: ensure control of corporate legal life;
- Study & Implementation Work: research on all issues related to business law;
- Training: development, operation and monitoring of training.
Burkina Faso is a landlocked country in West Africa with an area of 274,200 square kilometres, bordered by Mali to the northwest, Niger to the northeast, Benin to the southeast, Togo and Ghana to the south, and the Ivory Coast to the southwest.