KRISTIJAN POLENAK attorney at law. Graduated 1994 at the Law Faculty with the University St. Kiril and Metodiј in Skopje. Working in M&A, banking, securities regulation, corporate law and corporate governance. Managing Partner in the firm.
• Independent member of the Supervisory Board of Sparkasse Bank Macedonia AD Skopje, 2011-to date;
• President of the Board of Directors of the Macedonian Stock Exchange AD Skopje, 2007-2011;
• Member of the Managing Board of Pivara AD Skopje, 2008-2009;
• Management Board of the American Chamber of Commerce in Macedonia (founding member), since 2000 and President of the Board in 2006/2007;
• Non-executive member of the Management Board of the Insurance Company Eurolink AD Skopje, 2002-2005;
• Non-executive member of the Management Board of Eurostandard Bank AD Skopje, 2001-2004;
• Non-executive member of the Management Board of Brokerage House BRO-DEAL AD Skopje, 1999-2003;
• International Bar Association;
• Macedonian Bar Association, since 1996.
Republic of Macedonia has passed through a process of transition from contractual to market economy, changing its political organization, increasing its international presence. These changes have also affected the scope of interest of the international business community and international investors. The prospectus of the country on the international market was changed.
In today’s Republic of Macedonia you need a law firm that provides prompt, well-reasoned, and sound legal advice so you can make the right decisions to buy or invest and take appropriate actions.
When you cooperate with the attorneys at Polenak Law Firm you receive full-service law firm recognized in its jurisdiction in many practice areas.
Our dedication to maintaining and growing a wide range of practice areas, all within the firm, enables us to offer the legal assistance needed to address client’s needs.
It is a privilege to continue the tradition of rendering legal services, established by our founders since 1946, when the first law office with the name of Polenak was founded. We have constantly, ever since, maintained a high level of quality legal service.
Today, we are one of the leading law firms in the Republic of Macedonia in many practice areas. Polenak Law Firm’s practice comprises major mergers and acquisitions involving international investors, preparation of legal due diligence reports, creation of banks, establishing insurance and leasing companies, trade and production companies, hospitals and medical care institutions, commercial, civil and criminal litigations, financial transactions, loans and enforcements, employment issues, preparation and review of contracts, real estate transactions, share transfers, protection of consumers; competition issues, telecommunications.
Professional personnel are a condition for prompt and sound service. In Polenak Law Firm we believe that our ability to meet the needs of our clients is fully supported by our non-legal staff. We also believe that there should be no language barrier for our clients. Therefore translators in all world languages are always available for sound translation from languages not spoken by our attorneys.