Andrej Andrić is our exclusively recommended Real Estate Law expert in Slovenia on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Andrej directly using the contact details listed above.
- 1997–2002: Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana
- 2002–2003: Ruprecht-Karls-Universität zu Heidelberg, magister legum (LL.M.)
- 2004: Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana, Master of Legal Studies
- 1999: Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d
- 2001: Droga Kolinska d.d.
- 2001–2002: Law office of attorney Janez Zajc in Ljubljana
- April 2003: Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Frankfurt
- 2003–2004: High Court in Ljubljana
- 2003–2010: Law Firm Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik & partners
- Since 2010: Law Firm Andrić
The law firms Podjed and Andrić have entered into a cooperation arrangement in order to provide the best possible services to their clients.
A professional team of legal experts specialises in the fields of commercial and penal law. We aim at offering clients a broad range of legal services required both by commercial entities in order to facilitate unhindered business operations as well as by natural persons for their personal concerns.
Depending on the needs of the client, we work in cooperation with external advisors in certain fields of specialisation (accounting, customs and tax issues, market research etc.). In order to effect cross-border mandates, we also work in cooperation with a broad network of affiliated law firms in neighbouring countries in the region.
Expeditious action and adaptation and high quality service are the driving principles of our work. We are convinced that they are absolutely decisive in achieving satisfaction for our clients. Most importantly, we are aware of the fact that in today’s business world, direct, practical advice for the client is becoming increasingly important.