Paulo de Moura Marques is an AAMM founding partner and head of the public law practice with around 20 years’ experience in legal practice. He is known for his experience and expertise in all fields of public law and administrative litigation and arbitration. Renowned for his professional merit and leadership and negotiation skills, he is recommended by the main international directories – Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500. He is closely involved in the largest, most complex transactions representing market leading companies and he is the choice of international entities for advice concerning both the Portuguese and international markets. His clients come from a range of sectors, chiefly aviation and aeronautics, tourism, urban planning and construction.
Honoured at the Client Choice Awards 2016 and 2017 in public law, given by International Law Office.
- Master of Legal-Administrative Sciences from the University of Lisbon, 2002.
- Postgraduate Course in Legal-Administrative Sciences from the University of Lisbon.
- Postgraduate Course in Legislative Drafting from the University of Lisbon.
- Law degree from the University of Lisbon, 1996.
The law firm AAMM is widely recognised in the areas of public law, tax and private clients due to the excellence and rigour of the services it provides to its clients, with proven results.
AAMM is a law firm that stands for “getting it right” with a team of specialist lawyers with recognised expertise in their respective practice areas. Our lawyers focus on guaranteeing the highest standards of excellence, providing tailor-made legal advice and support to meet the needs of every client and help them develop solutions for the present and strategies for the future.
We provide legal advice and representation in Portugal and supports our clients in the international markets wherever they do business.
Our clients include market-leading Portuguese and international companies as well as private clients. A number of our international clients are Fortune 500 companies and most of our Portuguese clients appear on the list of the country’s 1000 largest companies.
We act for clients from a broad range of different industry sectors, including public sector entities, but also private investors and non-profit organisations.
We are involved in major projects on a national and international level but we also have social concerns and social responsibility is a core value at AAMM.
What Sets Us Apart:
- A global and in-depth vision of our clients’ businesses: we see the big picture and the detail.
- A systematic approach to finding the right solutions to bring added value to our clients’ activities and optimise their investments. We understand our clients’ needs and can find the legal approach that best addresses every challenge they face.
- Excellence in legal services.
- An efficient, dedicated, committed, innovative and practical team.
- A close partnership with the client.
- Exceptional know-how, specialisation and an unparalleled track record.
- Trusted ties with leading international law firms.