Gabriele Fava is Founder and Chairman of Fava & Associati law firm. He is well known as one of the top experts in the Italian labor law landscape and is appreciated for his distinctive ability to provide quality legal assistance as a truly strategic partner for the client.
He currently holds several positions within multinational companies and organizations. Among the most important, we may list the followings:
- Confederal arbitrator of Confindustria (the Italian Employers Association) for the four-year period 2015-2019 and member of the Technical Group;
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Mediamarket S.p.A.,
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Milan College Foundation;
- National Representative of “Centesimus Annus Pro Pontiff Foundation”;
- Elected by the Italian Parliament to the Council of Presidency of the Italian Court of Auditors for the four-year period 2018-2022;
- Lecturer and consultant of the main national associations of personnel management and speaker at academic courses, conferences and seminars organized by the most renowned training schools.
Gabriele Fava is the author of several publications concerning labor law issues and he is columnist on IlSole24Ore, the most important Italian business-related newspaper. Here, we report his most recent publications:
- Privacy and worker control following the Jobs Act., Ed. Guerini (Milan), 2016.
- Jobs Act e-book: the new rules on remote control and privacy, Fava & Associati and Confcommercio, 2016.
- Jobs Act e-book completed – regulatory framework and company FAQs, Fava & Associati, 2015.
- Labour Law, Ipsoa (Milan), editions 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2009.
- Notes on Labour Law (Bergamo Confindustria), editions 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.
- Corporate Labour Law 2013, 2012, 2011.
- Employee value proposition & flexible benefits, Franco Angeli (Milano), 2012.
- Human Resource Management, Studio Guerini (Milan), 2011.
- Master24. Management and Leadership, IlSole24ore (Milan), 2010.
- Labour law and practice. New forms of labour mobility, Ipsoa (Milan), 2008.
- Individual dismissals, Ipsoa (Milan), 2007.
- Disciplinary powers, Ipsoa (Milan), 2007.
Fava & Associati is one of the most successful Italian firms specialized in Labour Law. Since its foundation in 2003, the Law Firm has been assisting Italian and multinational leader companies in Banking, Financial, Food & Beverage, Industry, Construction, Commercial, Transportation, Infrastructure, Media and Trade Associations.