Carson Burnham, Chair of the International Practice Group of Ogletree Deakins, along with her global team, manages worldwide labour and employment matters for clients and offers practical solutions to employment law issues in over 140 countries. Carson has extensive experience advising employers in how to resolve their cross-border employment issues and structure global transactions in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Carson specializes in worldwide Ethics Investigations for US- and European-Headquartered multinationals, strategic approaches to Employment-law issues in cross-border M&A, and international executive compensation and management. Carson regularly writes and speaks on all manner of topics important to multinational employers.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1998
- B.A., cum laude, English, University of Vermont, 1995
- Harvard Business School (Executive Leadership Development), 2009-2010
Honours & Awards:
- Acquisition International’s Most Influential Woman in International Law 2017 – Massachusetts
- Senior Editor, Journal of Constitutional Law
- Phi Beta Kappa Society
At Ogletree Deakins, we understand that clients have choices among labour and employment counsel. We represent employers of all sizes and across many industries, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.