The founder Mrs. UWIMANA Clemence is an experienced Advocate Member of Rwanda Bar Association from 2011; holder of a Bachelor Degree and Post Graduate Diploma in legal practice, and participated in different legal trainings Human rights, Children rights, criminal Law, civil law, and Intellectual property seminars organised by World Intellectual Property organisation (WIPO) & African Regional Intellectual Property organisation (ARIPO).
Blessed Law Firm is a Rwandan Law Firm Specializing in Intellectual Property Law and business incorporation. This Firm has been established five years ago from 2010.
Blessed Law Firm offers high quality services to its clients by focusing on:
– Patent Application, Patent Assignment and Patent renewal
– Industrial Design, and Renewal
– Trade Mark searches, Trade Mark filing, Trade Mark prosecution, Changes of ownership and assignment recorders, Trade Mark registration, Trade Mark renewals, and transactional and IP litigation practice
– Copyright (Books, CD or DVD)
– Registration of local and foreign companies and amendment
Our job is to protect your intellectual property rights. We have a thriving intellectual property department that negotiates property rights agreements, handles trademark and patent application procedures, declarations of use and renewal. We handle protection of these trademarks, patents, designs, copyrights and layout designs.
We have also successfully enforced intellectual property rights in matters involving trademark violations, licensing and exploitation in Rwanda and we successfully handled the first unfair competition and predatory pricing action in Rwanda.