Swati Soni is an Associate in the Litigation Practice in our DIFC office in Dubai. Fluent in English, Hindi and Panjabi, her expertise includes white collar crimes, bank frauds, bounced cheques, prevention of money laundering, criminal defamation, matrimonial disputes (both criminal and civil) property disputes and insolvency.
Prior to joining BSA, Swati worked with a private litigation practice in New Delhi for three years. There she focused on the Coal Block Allocation case relating to public corruption and the alleged fraudulent allotment of coal blocks to private companies.
Swati holds an LL.B. (Hons.) from GGSIP University in New Delhi, India.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
As one of the leading regional law firms in the Middle East, we recognise our responsibility to our clients, members of the firm and the wider communities in which we live and work.
BSA Ahmad Bin Hezeem & Associates LLP are focused on being environmentally and socially responsible by supporting the missions of charitable organisations. To assist in supporting access to justice and opportunities, a number of our lawyers provide free legal services by way of pro bono work. We are proud to be an active member of the DIFC Courts’ Pro Bono Programme.
Our recent CSR initiatives include:
- Sponsoring the Emirates Fine Arts Society on their 34th Annual Exhibition;
- Visit to the Dubai Autism Center, for more details, click here;
- Student lecture at the American University in Dubai (AUD) covering the essential aspects of UAE law, for more details, click here;
- With JAFZA, empowering Emiratisation under the Tumoohi Project, for more details, click here;
- Presenting at the Career and Study Fair at Lycée Libanais Francophone Privé – Dubai;
- Hosting a one-day Legal Clinic where our lawyers gave free legal advice to the public at the Dubai Land Department, for more details, click here; and
- Pro-bono services: Opted-in for DLAD’s Smart Platform for Pro-bono services offering voluntary legal services to members of the public.
Previous donations include:
- Philippines Red Cross, in support of Yolanda relief efforts
- Cambodia Children’s Fund
- Dubai Cares – we support Dubai Cares walk for education, held at Dubai Creek Park in February 2015
- Children Cancer Center