- Appointed CEO in 2013, responsible for strategy and vision.
- Joined OAC in 2009 as Head of Financial Modelling, overseeing business development and Mo.net® strategy.
- Fifteen years’ previous experience of financial software development and delivery for many international financial institutions.
- Experience of governance risk and compliance, introducing systems and related services internationally.
- PhD from Cambridge University in Exotic Derivative pricing.
- Chairman of Cambourne Eagles FC.
- Plays for the Caldecote Old Crocs football team. He loves “moving his aging frame” around the football pitch trying to save as many goals as possible, or enduring similar pain watching Leeds United.
OAC are a dedicated team of leading actuaries and financial services consultancy experts who have been helping firms and individuals with their finance and actuarial needs for over 20 years.
We have a reputation for providing friendly, high quality and trusted expertise to its clients. Our clients mean everything to us, so we are passionate about delivering the best possible service at all times. We are proud to differentiate ourselves to other actuarial and financial services consultancy firms by the way we engage with our clients and apply innovative methods to solving problems.
We are united behind our mission statement, ‘To deliver excellent solutions and advice through a dedicated and proactive team of approachable professionals enabling clients to unlock opportunities and manage business challenges with confidence’.
Our comprehensive range of solutions and services has been designed to meet the most complex of business challenges. Drawing upon our vast experience, we offer the insight and necessary leadership to deal with the issues that affect your business.
We pride ourselves on delivering the most appropriate solution to meet your objectives and selecting the right team of experts to get the job done. Our flexibility means we can work in a variety of ways, such as providing individual expertise, working with you as an extension of your team or managing the entire process by delivering a completely outsourced solution. Whichever approach suits your requirements, you can be confident you’ll be in safe hands from start to finish.
OAC is proud to be recognised and accredited for its professional services under the Quality Assurance Scheme from the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries. OAC is committed to always achieving the highest standards. Excellence is at the centre of everything we do.