Juan Aquije is our exclusively recommended Financial Consulting Services expert in Peru on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Juan directly using the contact details listed above.
Since 1989, our Firm AQUIJE CHUNG & Asociados has been providing its professional services in Peru through the Audit and Financial and Tax Consulting divisions.
Our constant concern is directed to:
- Maintain high quality standards of our services.
- Permanent and personalised attention to our customers.
- Solution approaches for the benefit of the organisation.
- Direct involvement of partners and specialised staff of our firm in each job.
- Obtain a high level of efficiency and effectiveness of our services.
- The involvement of our specialists should not mean a higher cost of fees for the client, maintaining a balanced level between benefit and reasonable cost in order to satisfy our customers.
- Distinguish ourselves by our experience, professionalism and personal qualities.
- Our involvement must exceed customer expectations.
- The results of our work allow our customers to be completely satisfied with our services.
Since 1998 he was incorporated to Morison International as an independent member, with headquarters in London-England until 2012; and later join BBCG International, with Headquarters in Canada.
As well as being a member of Advisory Excellence, Juan is currently a member of another international network, allowing him to be linked with professionals from different countries around the world to face the many challenges of globalisation.
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country’s arid Pacific coast. Though its colonial centre is preserved, it’s a bustling metropolis and one of South America’s largest cities.
It’s home to the Museo Larco collection of pre-Columbian art and the Museo de la Nación, tracing the history of Peru’s ancient civilisations. The Plaza de Armas and the 16th-century cathedral are the heart of old Lima Centro.