Paweł Halwa is our exclusively recommended Digitalisation Services expert in Poland on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Paweł directly using the contact details listed above.
Our main ambition is your commercial success and satisfaction as our client. We know that ready-made answers or legal nit-picking are not an option for our clients. We provide flexible, creative, and personally-tailored solutions – always to the highest level service on both the national and international levels.
Legal issues are often very complex. At Schoenherr, we ensure that they don’t become perplexing as well. Clear and effective communication is a hallmark of our dialogue with clients. Also within Schoenherr, it is one of the highest priorities of our corporate culture.
Schoenherr was one of the first international law firms to move into the dynamically developing CEE market. Today, Schoenherr is among the largest law firms in this region and has an outstanding reputation. See distinctions.
As our client you profit from:
- the competitive advantage of our excellent local contacts and networks, and our longstanding know-how in the CEE/SEE region.
- our comprehensive coverage of CEE/SEE with 15 offices and several country desks. We offer solutions that perfectly fit your respective industry, jurisdiction, and company. See facts & figures.
- our extraordinarily well-educated lawyers, with their local and international expertise and language skills. Schoenherr lawyers belong to the recognised leaders in their specialised areas of law.
- Schoenherr’s tailor-made teams, assembled from our various practice groups and across our network of offices. Such resource sharing, local knowledge, and international expertise allow us to offer you the best possible service. See knowledge.
- our full service: Schoenherr practice groups cover the full range of commercial legal services and are well equipped to handle all aspects of even the most complex mandate. Cross-border work is handled through centralised or decentralised contacts, as dictated by your specific needs.
- our working vision: we aim to open new avenues in legal advisory by developing innovative products and practical solutions for future challenges.
Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country located in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative provinces, covering an area of 312,696 km², and has a largely temperate seasonal climate.