FEATURED IN THE MAIL ON SUNDAY IN CONSECUTIVE YEARS, AS ONE OF THE TOP SOLICITORS IN THE UK
Rizvan Anwar’s work consists of privately funded Criminal and Road Traffic matters. He has a background in dealing with some of the UK’s most notorious Criminal cases. He has also had an extensive period of working as a Regulatory lawyer for the UK’s second largest Regulatory body.
A Registered Lawyer under The FA Football Agents Regulations, and has represented several high profile footballers for Regulatory, Contractual and Criminal matters.
A wealth of experience in Criminal Defence Law. Having defended those accused of the most serious and complex offences, including Murder, Terrorism and Complex Frauds.
Having dealt with almost all manner of cases as a Litigator, he have spent the several years focusing on Crown Court Advocacy, and representation of only the highest profile cases. Many of these have received International Media attention.
– Secured an acquittal for the Lead Defendant ( Basana Kimbembi ) charged with a gang-related murder at HMP Pentonville – https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42234346
– Represented Kevin Malamba who was arrested for murder but managed to secure a great result on a lesser charge in the ‘Celebrity bodyguard murder’ – https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/08/mother-ricky-hayden-killer-rot-in-hell-14-year-jail-sentence
– Secured an acquittal for the alleged ‘money launderer’ in this multi million pound drugs conspiracy – https://www.loughboroughecho.net/news/local-news/fifteen-convicted-of-drugs-offences-12776579
– Managed to have the case discontinued on the day of trial in one of the largest Conspiracy to Supply Class A drugs in East London, where Officers found over £300,000 in cash in one of the properties searched.
– Represented the UKs leading female recruiter for ISIS, who was alleged to been the worlds 6th most influential Twitter user, for ISIS
– Firearms Importation – Represent lead defendant in a vast NCA investigation into the importation of Firearms by Organised Criminals from Lithuania
– Murder – Represent 2 of the suspects arrested in relation to a gang murder linked to ‘drill music’
– Fraud – Represent the lead Defendant in the UKs largest telecoms fraud involving Apple and the EE network.
– Fraud – Represent the lead Defendant in a Banking Fraud with an estimate value of £120m
– Drugs conspiracy – Represent the Lead Defendant in a multi-handed NCA operation into the sale of Cannabis across ‘County Lines’
– Possession of Indecent Images – Represent the Lead Defendant in this NCA led investigation in Indecent Images and People Smuggling
– Terrorism – Represent 3 Defendants charged with the Distribution and Possession of Terrorist Material
Here is a snapshot of some of the recent Crown Court Trials he has personally conducted as the Advocate:
– Murder – Old Bailey (led by QC)
– Staff Banking Fraud – Old Bailey
– Conspiracy to commit Benefit Fraud – Snaresbrook
– Gumtreee/Harrods Fraud – Old Bailey
– Possession with intent to supply class A – Snaresbrook
Here is a snapshot of the recent cases he has conducted as a Litigator:
– Numerous Murder cases, including Honour Killings, Gangland murders
– Multiple High Value Frauds, including the UK’s first ever chip and pin card fraud
– and most lesser offences
Actively participates in fund raising, and awareness programs organised by Islamic Relief, PCHR (Palestinian Center for Human Rights), CONTRAST (Hillsborough Rights campaign).
– Manager of the LinkedIn group: Criminal Solicitors UK
– He is the ‘recommended’ lawyer for muslimprisoners.com, Ummah.com, London APSA, Great Wakering FC
– A Registered Lawyer under The FA Football Agents Regulations
Arcadian Law was founded in March 2015 by Rizvan Anwar and Majid Khan after both having worked for leading firms. The firm prides itself on offering a bespoke standard of City service for the suburbs. Both the firm and directors have been featured in the national press in 2015 and 2016 as a leading firm and as individual solicitors.
Arcadian Law has enjoyed excellent growth in the year that it has been up and running, and both partners have secured a number of excellent and high-profile clients and cases. Mr Anwar, a solicitor advocate with higher rights, is one of the most in-demand criminal defence solicitors in London. His recent cases have appeared in the national press and Mr Anwar has appeared on national TV.