Arnaud ZABALDANO is the founder of ZABALDANO Law Office. He works as Avocat Défenseur in Monaco.
- July 2000: Masters degree in Law
- September 2001: Diploma in Higher Applied studies in Business and Economic Law
- 22nd October 2001: Admitted at the Monaco bar
- 22nd October 2009: Appointed as an Avocat Défenseur (Defence Lawyer)
- October 2001 up to September 2006: Partner of Cabinet PASQUIER-CIULLA & ZABALDANO
- September 2006 up to July 2011: Founder and partner of GZ AVOCATS
- 2007 and 2008: Co-creator, organizer and lecturer at the Francis Lefebvre Monegasque Labour law courses
- 2009: Lecturer at the University of Brazzaville (Congo) on Law and Monegasque legal practice
- 2010: Lecturer on the new anti-money laundering Law in Monaco for the Monegasque Compliance Officers’ Association
- Since July 2011: Founder and partner of Etude ZABALDANO
Zabaldano Law Office is a law firm established in the Principality of Monaco dealing with the most complex matters often with an international dimension.
It represents corporate and private individual clients who require dedication, professionalism and commitment.
The Law office consists of a multi-disciplinary team who have extensive experience in practice areas such as banking and finance, commercial and business law, international law, real estate and construction as well as employment law and criminal law.
Arnaud Zabaldano, its founder, is a Barrister at the Monaco Bar where he has practiced since 2001.
With a postgraduate degree in Economic and Business Law, he has naturally focused the law office practice on business law, in litigation, arbitration and advice.
Committed to the values of the legal profession, Mr Zabaldano strives to best meet clients’ needs, combining legal excellence, availability and innovation.