Jorge Mora Chacón is our exclusively recommended Corporate Services expert in Costa Rica on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Jorge directly using the contact details listed above.
Our mission is to become the strategic partners of our clients by helping them to achieve their business objectives through the security of financial information, through administrative efficiency, through risk management and through compliance with the legal regulations of the country
In ACESA, we offer quality and timely service, in accordance with the needs of our customers, thereby creating the added value that they require.
Some of the reasons that our customers prefer us:
- We build and maintain long-term relationships and mutual benefits with our customers;
- We are flexible and are adaptable to changing circumstances within the company;
- We are members of Geneva Group International, a network of accountants, lawyers and consultants that is ranked among the top 10 global networks;
- We provide legal certainty in the tax calculations that businesses are required to report;
- We are attentive to all opportunities for tax savings by analysing changes in legislation and keeping an eye on adherence to tax regulations;
- We keep our customers informed of changes in tax laws.
ACESA is a recognized consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience in Costa Rica and in Central America. We specialize in providing high quality administrative and financial solutions to demanding clients who need to ensure that their processes are efficient and rapid. We have been an exclusive partner of Geneva Group International in Costa Rica since 2007. Our managing partner, Jorge Mora Chacon, has been a certified public accountant for more than 25 years, with a degree in Business Administration and Finance and a Masters in Tax Consulting. He has extensive local and international experience.
Following are some of our services:
- Initiating Operations
- Creation of corporations or limited liability companies
- Procedures with government authorities for the start of operation
- Support in opening bank accounts
- Labor Consulting for the proper hiring and management of your employees
- Tax advice to ensure proper compliance with your obligations and protection of your rights
- Immigration Services for foreigners who require processes for a temporary stay or for residency
- PEO Services: We hire the employees who are selected by foreign companies, and we make the employees available to these companies when they do not have legal representation in the country but need to hire personnel to expand their businesses
- Payroll Services: We manage your staff payroll in accordance with legal regulations
- Accounting Services & Tax Compliance: We fully, or partially, perform your accounting cycle and submit your tax returns
- Back Office: We can outsource any administrative or financial process that our clients need, such as billing, accounts receivable, purchases, human resources, etc.