Javid Yusifov is Managing Partner at Caspian Legal Center. He is a graduate of Baku State University and has worked for several ministries and a local law firm in Baku, Azerbaijan. Mr. Yusifov possesses great experience in corporate, employment and immigration matters. Being a former diplomat he is also responsible for foreign relations of the Caspian Legal Center.
Caspian Legal Center is a Baku based full-service Azerbaijani law and consulting firm. We provide legal service and advice to foreign and local businesses operating in Azerbaijani market; as well as, foreign individuals regarding Azerbaijani law issues.
– Law for Business: Business minded, knowledge and experience to approach legal matters from the perspective and interests of real-life businesses/business owners;
– Law for Compliance: Strict compliance with local legislation;
– Law for Risks: Mitigation of business risks, possible damage, losses, liability and other legal risks related to property, people, plans and operations of business;
– Law for Quality: Adhering international standards of legal work, international and contemporary approach to both local legal work or cross-border legal issues (joint projects, foreign investment, international transactions, import/export etc;
– Law for Solutions: Ability to handle complicated legal/business situations and propose sophisticated practical solutions;
– Law for Finance/Tax: Ability to analyze and consider financial and tax sides and impacts of the issues involving legal work (team involves finance/accountant expert also);
– Law for Practice: We act by considering the practical impacts of our work, by taking into account the real business circumstances, legal approaches of government institutions;
– Law for Benefit: Up-to-date knowledge of ongoing economic reforms, new business, investment, tax opportunities, and incentives.