Suhaib A. Hammad joined the Law Firm of Hammad, Al-Mehdar & Co in 2011. He earned his LLB from the International Islamic University in Malaysia in 2008. After working for nearly a year in the interim, he then obtained an LLM from the University of Miami in 2010 specializing in International Business Law. Suhaib has a vast array of international legal experience and has received extensive legal experience in the United States, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. He is fluent in Arabic and English, and speaks basic Bahasa Melayu as well.
- Advised several start-up clients on legal rights and restrictions with regard to entrepreneurial strategy in Saudi Arabia and the G.C.C.
- Assisted litigators in several real-estate cases.
- Helped establish branches and companies of numerous foreign clients from Australia, Canada, Pakistan, Switzerland, China and the UA.E.
- Drafted, reviewed and translated contracts, corporate documentation, due diligence reports, memoranda and legal opinions.
- Provided Saudi investment law advice to several clients from the U.S., Kuwait, Lebanon and the U.K.
- Drafted supply agreements, sale and purchase agreements with regard to logistical and real estate transactions in English and Arabic languages.
- Advised several international clients on issues regarding Saudi commercial law with regard to litigation strategy.