Magda Wierzycka is the Chief Executive Officer of Sygnia Group.
- BBusSc (Actuarial)
- PhDip (Actuarial)
Former Head of Institutional Business at Coronation Fund Managers and former CEO of the African Harvest Group.
Financial Services Experience: 21 years.
Sygnia is an innovative FinTech company based in South Africa and listed on the main board of the JSE. The company provides asset management, stockbroking and administration services, as well as a wide range of savings products, to institutional and retail clients. All that we do is supported by leading-edge technology platforms.
Sygnia at a glance:
- R174 billion in assets under management and administration
- R14 billion in unit trusts since launch in 2012
- Over 600 institutional clients (domestic and international)
- Over 6 000 individual clients
- Offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban
- Over 170 staff
- Market disruptor business strategy
- Focus on innovation through technology
- Most cost-effective savings products in South Africa, with fees starting at 0.40% per annum
- Level II contributor in terms of the Financial Sector Charter