Global law firm Hogan Lovells today announced that 29 of its people have been promoted to partner effective 1 January across a network of 45+ offices in 24+ countries, spanning Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas.
Speaking on the promotions, Hogan Lovells’ CEO Steve Immelt commented:
“Each of these individuals has demonstrated our core values through their hard work, client dedication, leadership behaviors and innovative thinking. Their additions to the partnership are a reflection of our truly global and diverse culture at the firm. The achievements of this talented group reflect the excellent work the firm does in recruiting and retaining the best people in a highly competitive legal marketplace. With that in mind, I am particularly pleased that more than 40 percent of our new partners and new counsel are women. I congratulate all those who were promoted and wish them every success as they continue their career with us.”
Each of Hogan Lovells’ five practice groups is represented in the 2020 partner promotions:
- Eight in Corporate (including in Transactional, Real Estate, and Tax)
- Seven in Litigation, Arbitration and Employment (including in Litigation, Arbitration, Investigations, White Collar and Fraud, and Employment)
- Nine in Global Regulatory (including in Communications, Environment and Natural Resources, Medical Device and Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology, Health, International Trade and Investment, Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation, and Financial Services)
- Two in Finance (including in Business Restructuring and Insolvency, and Infrastructure, Energy, Resources and Projects)
- Three in Intellectual Property, Media and Technology
The additions to the partnership are a reflection of Hogan Lovells’ progress as one of the legal world’s only true global law practices. The new partners include:
- 14 in the Americas, spread across our Baltimore, Denver, Mexico City, New York, Northern Virginia, and Washington, D.C. offices
- Eight in the UK and Africa, in our London office
- Six in Continental Europe, spread across our Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Munich, Madrid, and Rome offices
- One in Asia Pacific and the Middle East, in our Tokyo office.
- 13 women and 16 men.
In addition to the 29 new partners, 56 of our lawyers have been promoted to Counsel.
Our clients see us as an extension of their team, because we put ourselves in their shoes at every turn. They trust our recommendations, and we prove our worth time and again with commercially astute solutions.
If you would like to find out more information, please visit: https://www.hoganlovells.com/