Mario Bolaños is our exclusively recommended Private Equity Law expert in Georgia on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Mario directly using the contact details listed above.
Mario’s transactional experience includes:
- Assisting a Fortune 100 company in the sale of its ownership interests in bottling and distribution operations in Guatemala and Uruguay to another bottler
- Assisting a Fortune 100 company in the acquisition of certain non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverage brands in Latin America
- Assisting a private equity firm in its acquisition of an IT and cloud services company
- Assisting a private equity firm in its acquisitions of and divestitures from various behavioural healthcare providers, home health care and hospice providers, and pain management and physical rehabilitation providers
- Assisting a sales engagement software platform provider in its Series C investment round
- Assisting a predictive industrial analytics software platform provider in its sale to a strategic buyer
- Assisting an Internet of Things (IoT) solutions software platform provider in multiple venture financings and its sale to a strategic buyer
Mario Bolaños focuses his practice on assisting private equity firms and their portfolio companies, venture capital firms, start-up’s, and Fortune 100 companies through a wide variety of venture and emerging growth financings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance matters, both within the United States and worldwide.
DLA Piper’s Atlanta office represents businesses of all types (from private equity and venture capital funds to Fortune 100 companies) throughout the world on regional, national and international matters, leveraging the global resources of DLA Piper’s offices located in more than 40 countries.
Our core practice areas in Atlanta include corporate and securities, finance, franchise and distribution, government affairs, litigation, employment and real estate.
Our corporate and securities team focuses on private equity and venture capital transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and securities law compliance.