Charles Y. Yang is managing partner and founder of ShinWha Accounting Corporation. He attended Seoul National University (BA, MBA) and has over 30 years experience as a CPA (Member of Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountants). His work experience was based with Ernst Young and Price Waterhouse Coopers this was especially for foreign investment and clients.
Charles has a speciality in M&A, Strategic Tax Planning and Auditing.
Charles is also a Professional Coach (CEO Coaching, Individual Life Coaching, and Group Coaching), a columnist for local magazines and newspapers as well as a Senior Champion of Dance Sports in Korea
ShinWha Accounting Corporation:
ShinWha Accounting Corporation was established in April, 2003, and has grown consistently, especially focusing on M&A, auditing, tax, business consulting, corporate finance, various foreign client service and professional coaching business areas.
Number of Partners: 12 CPAs (most have work experience in Ernst Young, Price Waterhouse Coopers, KPMG, etc.)
Staff members: CPA: 27 (including partners)
Administrative and Book Keeping employees: 46
– Finance, Securities, Legal, Professional Coach: 7 Directors
- Seoul Coaching Academy (SAC)
- ICC Group (consulting firm for business)
- Joined with Asia Coach Center (Established in 2000, One of the major coaching firm in Korea)
- Auditing, Tax, Management Consulting, M&A, Corporate Finance,
- Professional Coaching
- Corporate and Individual Life Insurance
- Our firm has the professional strengths especially in the following business:
- Foreign Investment and Companies
- M&A, Corporate Finance
- Securities Consulting and Management (KOSDAQ, Korea Stock Exchange)
- Professional Coaching – Life coaching, CEO coaching, Group coaching
- Member of RT ASEAN (a leading accountancy and consulting organization based in Singapore)