Minerva Bellorin was a founder, partner and member of the Board of Directors of the Regional Firm in Central America, ACZALAW Central American Associate Attorneys in 2002 and also a founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors at ACZALAW Nicaragua. In 2013, ACZALAW joined the Costa Rican firm with international presence COTO PACHECO, becoming the regional platform of this firm. Since January 2018, Mrs. Bellorin returns to the ACZALAW platform where she works as a Legal Consultant and now she is the Director and President of the Board of Directors.
M.C.L Bellorin has 25 years of experience in the field of Corporate and Commercial Law with an emphasis on Corporate and Labor Law, tax, foreign investment, mergers and acquisitions. She also has extensive experience in processes of legal audits, Private and public procurement, telecommunications, contracts of distribution, representation and agency, licensing and Joint Ventures; Real Estate Law and proceedings before public administration. She has also acquired broad experience in the corporate business tax legal advice.
She is a Lawyer and Notary Public, authorized by the Supreme Court since 1995.
Her academic training includes:
- M.C.L Master Degree in Corporate Law, 2007, Universidad Centroamericana, Managua, Nicaragua (UCA)
- Georgetown University / INCAE program Executive on Legal Aspects in International Business, 1999
- Postgraduate in Tax Law, Universidad Americana (UAM), Managua, Nicaragua, 2013.
- Management of Firms in Latin America ed. 2017; IE Law School, Spain. In the city of Miami, Florida, USA, 2017.
- Specialization Course in Business Law, Judicial School of Barcelona, Spain, 2011.
- Postgraduate in Bank Law, 2006; and Post Graduate Degree in Real Estate and Registry Law and Legal Protection of Real Estate through the Registry, Universidad Centroamericana (UCA) 2004.
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Universidad Centroamericana (UCA). Incorporated as a lawyer and Notary before the Supreme Court of Justice in 1996.
She belongs to the following national and international associations:
- Member of the Latin American New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) / LACCA Latin American Council
- Representative of Women in the Profession (WIP) of the Vance Center of NY, representative for Nicaragua, during 2016-2017
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
Chambers Global and Chambers Latin America has awarded her a recognition as a “Leading Lawyer during several consecutive years since the year 2010 to update ranking her as one of the leading and well-known lawyers in Nicaragua. Together with her partners and team she has built the brand ACZALAW which has been in the rankings and has been recognized by prestigious organizations of lawyers and firms rankings of in Latin American and global wide, such as Latin Lawyers and Chambers Global. Being these awards and ranking of great relevance in the market of legal services at international level by their focus and attention in investment
She has continuously collaborated for several years in the editions of DOING BUSINES, Women and World Bank and Company and Law 2018, so she has awarded by these organizations.