With over 25 years audit experience, Mark Bewley has built up a wealth of experience providing assurance services to a large variety of New Zealand listed and high-profile international companies, Not-for-Profit clients and public sector entities.
Mark also provides governance advice, risk management and fraud presentations, as well as due diligence advice for mergers and acquisitions.
Mark is the current managing partner of BDO Wellington and past National Board member and head of audit for BDO New Zealand and Horwath New Zealand.
Well respected among his peers, Mark has regularly presented training sessions to accountants and auditors for the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
– Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
– Member of the NZ Society for Risk Management
– Member of NZ Institute of Internal Auditors
– National Diploma of Accounting
– National Certificate in Business Studies
– Chartered Accountant (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand)
– Licensed Auditor (Financial Markets Authority)
– Approved Auditor (Office of the Auditor General)
– Chartered Director (NZ Institute of Directors)
The best reason to choose BDO isn’t our service offerings, though they are among the most extensive in our industry. It isn’t our resources, though they are among the broadest in the world. It isn’t that we possess experience working with virtually every business sector in Canada, or that we offer the highest standards of technical excellence, though we do.
Ultimately, the best reason to choose BDO comes down to the relationships we build with our clients and communities. Because at the end of the day, ours is a business of people working with, for, and in the service of others. And when you think about it that way, client service becomes more than just client service; it becomes a firm-wide dedication to helping the people we serve succeed – whatever they need, wherever they are, however we can.