Mohamed Nakhli is our exclusively recommended Commercial Law expert in Morocco on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Mohamed directly using the contact details listed above.
Boasting political stability, a flourishing economy, a well-developed business environment and openness to foreign investment, Morocco is definitely a business destination to bear in mind for any enterprise considering international projects.
Mohamed is a practicing Barrister in Marrakech, who was approved near the Supreme Court, and specialises in consulting and litigation in business law.
Mohamed is a Doctor of Business Law (Law Faculty at Montpellier I) and holder of Advanced Diploma of Higher Education in Law Applied Private and Diploma of Higher Studies in Law Specialty of Industrial Affairs and Agreements.
Mohamed Nakhli is also:
- Professor of Higher Education at Cadi Ayyad University (UCAM)
- Director of the Research Group in Business Law and Taxation
- Director of Collection Law Moroccan Business and Enterprise (CDMAE)
- Director of Commercial Law Review Moroccan and Business
- International Expert in the field of ADR
- Author of several books and articles specialised in Commercial Law and Business
Nakhli Law Firm assists its clients, private companies, public entities and individuals, for all their legal and tax needs. Each partner is recognised as one of the best specialists in his discipline; together they cover all areas of business law.