Tomás Héctor Natividad Sanchez is our exclusively recommended Labour & Employment Law expert in Mexico on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Tomás directly using the contact details listed above.
Tomás graduated from Escuela Libre de Derecho, holds a specialist degree in labour law from the Panamerican University, has completed his PhD, and is in the process of being certified. He is founding partner and general director of Natividad Abogados, SC, a firm operating in Mexico for 40 years and credited as one of the best employers’ consulting firms in the country. He is a member of the labour committee and the board of directors of the Business Coordinating Council (CCE), where he was president for 17 years between 2002 and 2019.
During 40 years, Natividad Abogados, S.C. Company Advisors, has consolidated its position in the country as a reference in the solution of conflicts in the areas of Labour Law and Social Security; it has also become an ally of its clients in the prevention of possible conflicts, because of its specialised strategic advice.
To be the best acknowledged legal firm in the business environment, providing comprehensive and innovative services in all Labour and Social Security matters to all our clients, through our team of specialised lawyers and nationwide coverage.
As a specialised firm we are prepared to assist and support our clients in solving their labour disputes taking into account our main strengths.
- With 40 years of experience;
- Promoting the training of our professionals;
- Exclusively protecting the rights of companies, whether national, multinational or governmental;
- We are advocates of the Labour Reform.
We actively participate in the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare, in corporate entities and summits, in conciliation and arbitration boards, both federal and local, in the National Minimum Wage Commission, the Business Coordinating Council, the Employers’ Confederation of the Mexican Republic, as well as In prestigious national and international forums.
- We have an extensive network of correspondents in the main cities of the country;
- We are a firm that seeks continuous improvement in all its operational areas always looking for excellence and our customers’ satisfaction;
- We have partnerships with international firms to offer solutions to conflicts that go beyond our borders.