Bruno Paul Matumbi is our exclusively recommended Corporate Law expert in Malawi on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Bruno directly using the contact details listed above.
Bruno is a partner and founder of Excellence Law Partners. He focuses on litigation and advisory services in the areas of Corporate Secretarial/Compliance, case strategy development, family and criminal law. A cum laude LL M graduate of the University of the Western Cape in South Africa and LL B (Hons) University of Malawi Chancellor College, Bruno began his career as a Senior State Advocate in the public service, Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs under the Director of Public Prosecutions Chambers. He later joined the Anti-Corruption Bureau where he continued to successfully conduct criminal prosecutions. Now with his own private practice, he has conducted hundreds of successful civil and criminal cases, leaving his clients with highly favourable outcomes. Over the last 3 years, Bruno has assisted various companies in successful collections in the excess of $2.3million. In corporate secretarial, he has successfully assisted both private and public companies (both profit and non-profit) in board of directors’ matters, corporate setup, compliance, litigation-proofing, share and stock transactions etc.
Bruno has developed a significant understanding of Family Law and in particular child rights issues. In Malawi, the age limit for a child was adjusted by the High Court of Malawi from 16 years to 18 years, thanks to the ardent litigation of Bruno in the important Child Age Limit Case. Owing to the vital change in the law, the bracket of vulnerable children protected by the Constitution from all sorts of abuse was increased! Matumbi is a member of the Board of Directors of Eye of the Child (EoC), a non-governmental organisation which focusses on the protection of child rights.
Bruno Paul Matumbi has over 13 years of experience at the Malawi Bar and is licensed to practice in the Courts of Malawi including the Malawi Supreme Court. He is a member of the Malawi Law Society.
Excellence Law Partners focuses on clients. Our goal is to give you the best results possible while providing timely and cost-effective services. We only feel successful if we’ve made you happy. The bedrock of our legal practice is our massive, technical knowledge of the law. What makes us exceptional, is that we apply that knowledge together with our experience, and always stay aware of your needs. We are proud to be known for excellence and have established a great track record for helping many clients achieve their goals. So, what’s in it for you? Here’s what we offer:
- We actively listen to you. Our success is the achievement of your goals;
- With us, you have a group of knowledgeable and trusted people to talk to and who demonstrate the ability to provide unique solutions to your legal issues;
- You will know in advance how much we charge. We use Alternative Fee Arrangements (AFA’s) which give you near absolute certainty of your legal spend. No surprise bills;
- We act promptly and deliver your outcomes with speed. We employ proven Legal Project Management techniques in the provision of legal services;
- Your confidentiality is guaranteed: We employ the latest technology to protect your information top-rated practice management software that protects your data with back-ups on secure servers in the United States;
- You are always up to date on your case. We give you access to our Cloud-based client portal that lets you see information and updates about your case at anytime, from anywhere you can access the internet. This secure client portal uses 128-bit encryption that exceeds the military’s standards for security.
We are located in Blantyre City, Malawi, and serve Blantyre City, Zomba City, Lilongwe City, and Mzuzu City. When you need cost-effective quality legal services for your company, corporation, or government agency, contact our dedicated, experienced attorneys at Excellence Law Partners.