- Managing Partner at Eversheds Saladžius, 2000 to present
- Leader of Legal Services of PricewaterhouseCoopers in Lithuania, 1998 – 1999
- Head of Tax and Legal Services of PricewaterhouseCoopers in Lithuania, 1995 – 1998
Education & Professional Training:
- Oxford Executive MBA,University of Oxford, Saïd Business School, United Kingdom, 2015 to present
- Vilnius University, LL.M.
- Gröningen University, Certificate in International and EU Law, The Netherlands (Tempus programme)
- Implementing the Aquis for the Legal Profession Study visit, organised by Law Society of England and Wales, London
- Multinational corporations III, Brussels
- Banking and finance law of the European Union: advanced course, Paris
- Multinational corporations II, Barcelona
- Multinational corporations I, Antwerp
- Advanced management courses, Paris
- International leasing: advanced course, Frankfurt
- Tax effective structuring of international investments and double taxation relief, Budapest
- Participation in the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, USA
- Participation in the Telders International Law Moot Court Competition, The Netherlands
- Harvard III top management training for Eversheds, London (by Harvard Business School professors)
- Harvard II leadership training for Eversheds, Oxford (by Harvard Business School professors)
- Harvard I training for Eversheds, London (by Harvard Business School professors)
- Business development training, Eversheds, Paris, Madrid, London
- Corporate & commercial law training, Eversheds, London, Paris
- International projects’ training, Eversheds, London, Paris, Vienna
- International arbitration and litigation, Eversheds, Geneva
Eversheds Sutherland represents the combination of two firms with a shared culture and commitment to client service excellence. We are each known for our commercial awareness and industry knowledge and for providing innovative and tailored solutions for every client.
Increasing globalization has changed the nature of business. It has also changed the type of advice our clients need. Eversheds Sutherland was formed with this in mind. As our clients expand globally, we are with them. Our lawyers around the globe are united by our vision, values and understanding of our clients’ businesses and their needs. They provide legal advice of the highest quality whether they are operating within country or across borders from our offices in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
We consider every opportunity and issue with the same energy and creative, proactive approach. This can involve developing efficient structures for business transactions, devising novel case strategies in litigation and being at the forefront of new legal developments. We also offer a unique project management approach that enables us to deliver complex, multi-jurisdictional legal services through a single point of contact, providing efficiency and certainty for our clients.
Above all, we listen to our clients. Our solutions-oriented, service-led approach attracts clients faced with issues and opportunities that demand in-depth understanding of business, specific industry knowledge and the ability to manage substantial matters across borders.