Arturo Zacapa is the Managing Partner for Dentons Muñoz Zacapa, and a key player in the region with respect to Intellectual Property legal services.
He regularly coordinates local and multijurisdictional work for various multinational clients, ranging from portfolio management, claims of rightful ownership, business and transactional aspects of Intellectual Property, IP litigation, product registrations and marketing authorizations.
Arturo also has notable experience in Corporate law, focusing on advising clients from diverse sectors regarding how to do business in Honduras in compliance with the local law.
- Chambers Latin America 2020: ranked as Up and Coming – Intellectual Property
- Chambers Global 2019: ranked as Up and Coming – Corporate/Commercial: Intellectual Property
- Legal 500 Latin America 2018: recognized as Leading Lawyer – Intellectual Property
In the Media…
- Sole Contributor to the Honduras Chapter of INTA Country Guides, Intellectual Property. 2015 – present
- Thomson Reuters Practical Law Global Guide for “Doing Business in Honduras” (publication pending). 2018 – present
Dentons Muñoz provides clients the critical legal coverage necessary to compete and succeed in Central America and around the globe. As the only firm in Central America backed by a global team, and widely recognized as the region’s leading law firm, we approach legal problems with a unique perspective, proactively finding business solutions and helping clients seize opportunity.
Businesses throughout the region benefit from our ability to attract critical foreign direct investment and technology for business expansion, startups and private-public partnerships. We help clients succeed across a wide range of business activities, including major developments and infrastructure projects, financings, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, government relations and more.
Our team consists of passionate, innovative and experienced legal strategists who can give you the edge in a competitive global marketplace. Whether you are conducting business across the region or looking to expand globally, you will benefit from our top-tier talent, superior understanding of local markets, remarkable business networks and unmatched industry knowledge.