Naviky Tugwell is our exclusively recommended Administrative Law expert in Honduras on the Advisory Excellence website. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Naviky directly using the contact details listed above.
Naviky is a specialist in:
- Registry Matters of the Purchase-sale and commercialisation of oil and all its derivatives
- Special Regimes: registries and tax exemptions, as well as waivers
- Maritime affairs, Seafarers’ qualifications and Ship Registry
- Real estate and registry law
- Administrative Law
- Trademark and Patent Registrations
- Banking and corporate law
Naviky Tugwell is also a law speaker in different organisations and Universities.
Working groups where she has participated:
- Socialisation of the Hydrocarbons Law celebrated in the National Congress of Honduras
- Socialisation of the reform to the Fisheries Law celebrated in the General Directorate of the Merchant Marine
- Socialisation of the formulation of the National Youth Policy 2018-2030 held at the National Youth Institute
- Collaboration in the construction of the National Energy Policy 2050 held via virtual through MS-Teams
Tugwell’s Law Firm members serve as “trusted advisors” to their clients. Their comprehensive knowledge gives their clients security and confidence that they will receive an accurate and honest legal advice. They invest time and effort understanding the priorities and needs of the client’s transaction and, as a result, obtain their clients’ loyalty.
They have built a reputation of providing the highest quality of legal advice as well as the highest level of personalised service. Their experience and knowledge characterise them. Clients expect the best from them.
In addition, they reputation for transparency and business integrity through the law sets them apart from competitors and continues to attract top talent to the firm.
They are practical and efficient attorneys, notaries and advisors, with great ability to critical analysis, an above-average analytical capacity, and have the necessary tools to convey knowledge to the client. They are characterised by their intuition, attention to detail, accuracy, and their ability to anticipate the needs and risks of the client.