Roxana Romero de Gamero is a Partner of the firm and part of Romero Pineda & Associates since 1990. She began her practice in the Intellectual Property division, managing brand portfolios for various clients. As part of her graduate studies, Roxana has a LL. M in International and Comparative Law, with an emphasis in International Intellectual Property Roxana was responsible for the creation of the firm’s Corporate and Banking departments. Today, these departments are run by a very professional team and have an important clientele.
Roxana has combined experience in corporate law, with an emphasis on specialized due diligence processes for foreign clients, corporate reorganizations and expert counsel on contractual issues and investment.
Her practice has taken her back to her intellectual property roots, and she is currently Co-leading Partner of the firm’s Intellectual Property department.
Roxana obtained part of her professional experience in the United States, where she worked in the International Department of Baker & McKenzie in Dallas, Texas and in the Legal Department of International Paper Company / EvergreenPackaging in Memphis, Tennessee.
She is the founder of RPA & HER, a group of professional women who, as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility, provide legal advice and support to Salvadoran women entrepreneurs for the protection of their creations, their rights, and the compliance with their legal obligations for the proper operation of their businesses and other issues related to their operations.
She is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Voces Vitales.
– Authorized by El Salvador’s Supreme Court of Justice as a practicing Lawyer and Notary Public, 2004.
– Spanish and English
– Bachelor of Legal Sciences
– Dr. José Matías Delgado University 1996.
– Diploma in Commercial Law
– University of Salamanca Spain1997
– LL.M in International and Corporate Law
– Southern Methodist University Dallas, Texas 2000
– Course on legal aspects of international transactions
– Lex Mundi Institute California, Estados Unidos 2004.
– Master in Business Strategies
– E-MYTH WORLDWIDESan Salvador, El Salvador 2007
– Telecommunications course
– Franklin Piece Law Center Concord New Hampshire Estados Unidos 1997
Awards & Honours:
– Leading Lawyer
– Ranked Lawyer
Chambers and Partners.
– International Trademark Association.