Attorney at Law, Legal Counsel, Intellectual Property, Arbitrator Conciliator, Master Cheikh Fall began his studies in 1979 with a DUG Juridical Sciences, then a Bachelor of Juridical Sciences in 1980 and a Master of Juridical Sciences in 1981.
He Then Obtains Several Training Certificates:
– 2000 Training Certificate issued by the WIPO Worldwide Academy
– 2000 Certificate issued by the CEIPI of Strasbourg
– 2000 Certificate issued by the INPI of Paris
– 2001 Certificate of Training issued by the University of Brighton, London
– 2002 Certification of arbitrator and conciliator issued by the Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Dakar Chamber of Commerce
– 2004 World Bank and CESAG Procurement Certification
He Is Professionally Affiliated With:
– Council of the Bar Association of Senegal
– National Organization of Human Rights (ONDH) subsidiary of the
– International Federation of Human Rights (FIDH)
– At the Arbitration Center of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Dakar.
– European Lawyers Association, aka A.E.A. Located in Alicante Spain