Elisa Junqueira Figueiredo is responsible for the areas of private law with focus on contracts, civil litigation, arbitration, real estate, family and succession law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo – PUC/SP (1996)
- Specialization in Civil Procedural Law by COGEAE-PUC/SP (1998 and 1999).
- “Master en Derecho Internacional y Relaciones Internacionales”, from Universidad Complutense de Madrid (2001 and 2002).
- International experience in Madrid, in law offices J. Y. Hernandez-Canut Abogados (2002).
- Specialization in Contract Law, by CEU – IICS Escola de Direito (2005)
Fernandes, Figueiredo Advogados is a Law Firm founded in 2003.
We find summarized in the words above the three paramount concerns of our Firm, namely:
- excellence in our legal services: our professionals are required to provide an efficient and trustworthy service, with initiative and on a proactive basis, with due regard to the scientific aspect of Law;
- target at increasing the position of our clients in their respective market: our professionals must keep in mind not only the problems and the present issues of our clients, but they are also encouraged to learn their history, their business and their position in the relevant market;
- concern with the education and well-being of its professionals: both from the professional and personal standpoints.
The main values appreciated are:
- Transparency: not only those with its clients but also those with its suppliers, encompassing those with its professionals and employees.
- Commitment: given that the legal profession presupposes the clarification and the defense of rights and interests, as well as the presentation of alternatives of solution for the problems of those requesting such services. Interaction: the development of the legal services be basically a form of partnership and integration among the several suppliers, the lawyers and the clients, creating a great and efficient team, with a view to optimizing the operation and the activity of the clients in their respective markets.