Courtenay Coye LLP adopts a team approach to our work. We work with clients to understand their needs and aims, design creative paths to success and work together to achieve our client’s objectives. To best achieve success we carefully select which attorneys and paralegals we deploy to represent clients based on their experience and areas of expertise.
Together, we are committed to providing our clients with sound and efficient advice, cost-effective and practical legal services and innovative solutions.
– University of the West Indies (L.L.B., Hons),
– Norman Manley Law School (L.E.C.)
– Courtenay Coye LLP (2009-present) W.H. Courtenay & Co. (1989-2008), Perkins Tomlinson Grant Stewart & Co. (Ja) (1988)
– Bar Association of Belize
– International Bar Association
– Lifeline Foundation of Belize
– French (working knowledge)