- Visiting Research Fellow, the University of Connecticut Law School, May 2015, faculty presentation on Taxation of Islamic Finance Products, a Comparative Study.
- Visiting Research Fellow, British Institute of International and Comparative Law, London September-October 2015, research on comparative international finance taxation with a focus on Islamic Finance
- Visiting Faculty, Institute of Business Administration, Dhaka University, 2014, lectured on Structuring Private Equity Transactions, Laws and Documentation.
- Visiting Faculty, Chittagong Independent University, 2016, lecturing on Structuring Private Equity Transactions-Legal issues.
- Corporate Tax Law & Practice | February 2015 |Mullick Brothers | ISBN 984-8272-68-2
- Employee Share Ownership and Financial Assistance by the Company – Turning the Searchlight Within | Bangladesh Journal of Law | Vol. 10, Nos.1 & 2, June-December 2006, pp. 53-68
- Thou shalt not break promise- searching for intention in Memorandum of Understanding and Letter of Intent | Bangladesh Journal of Law | Vol. 12, No.1, June 2010
- To indict or not to indict | The Forum (The Daily Star) | Vol. 3 Issue 12, December 2009
- Structuring Equitable IT Contracts: Some Selected Issues | Paper presented at the SoftExpo 2009 organized by Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS)
F: +88 02 9897085
E: [email protected]