Gor Margaryan is a partner in Legelata cjsc.
Banking and Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate and Tax, Arbitration and Litigation.
Admissions & Qualifications:
Chamber of Advocates of the Republic of Armenia.
– agRIF Cooperatief of Netherlands in acquisition of stake in Inecobank CJSC
– Incofin Investment Management in acquisition of stake in Araratbank OJSC
– Agence Française de Développement in extension of a loan to the Government of Armenia
– Proparco in extension of a loan to Ameriabank cjsc
– Danish Export Credit Fonden in extension of export finance
– Servizi Assicurativi del Commercio Estero – SACE in extension of export finance loan
– EBRD on the legislation of the Republic of Armenia in the fields of taxation, creditors’ rights, insolvency and foreign investments
– Alhokair Group in issuance of sukuks
– Alhokair Group in tax and corporate restructuring of the group
– Burberry plc in litigation over IP related issues
– Government of Republic of Armenia in arbitration over a multimillion dollar procurement contract
– Fawaz Alhokair Group, General Counsel – 2014-2018
– Legelata, Managing Partner, 2010-2014
– Asian Development Bank 2010
– Central Bank of Armenia 2010
– Defense law firm, Senior Associate, 2007-2010
– Foreign Financing Projects Management Center, Ministry of Finance of RA, Lawyer, 2006-2007
– Manchester Business School (UK), MBA – 2017,
– Institute for Law and Finance, Goethe University (DE)-LL.M in Law and Finance-2008-2010,
– University of Essex (UK)- LL.M in International Trade Law- 2006-2007
Registered certified public accountant, Armenia.
Armenian, English, Spanish and Russian.