This firm offers the quality and benefits of a large firm in a smaller environment where there is more opportunity to use your initiative and gain responsibility early on.
They provide wide-ranging work experience in fields including investigation litigation support, business planning, financial modelling, tax planning, audit and general business advice. You will have the opportunity to deal with everything from an entrepreneur just setting up a business, to a large established company.
Clients include high street names, AIM-listed companies, film distributors, retailers and travel firms. They also specialise in working with hedge fund managers regulated by the FCA.
You will take responsibility for developing a wide ranging portfolio, building and driving excellent client relationships, delivering a quality service. You will manage the team and look to support and develop junior individuals. Alongside this you will have a development focus to your role, looking to identify opportunities for planning/further services etc. The firm is growing and planning for future developments and therefore the business is seeking individuals, who are career focused and looking to progress in level and responsibility. You will have genuine opportunity progress and develop in your career within this leading firm.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA qualified accountant or equivalent
- Currently working as an Audit Manager or Senior Manager
- Intellectually ambitious
- Aspirations to develop and one day achieve partnership
- Curious and keen to offer clients a range of creative solutions
- Focus on excellence in all you do
- Enjoy building client relationships
- Professional, friendly and supportive in approach
What’s On Offer
- Company support, professional growth and partner prospects
- £60,000 – £80,000 salary
- Opportunity to study CTA (+ other qualifications)
- Genuine work life balance
- Opportunity to work with and learn from high quality senior advisers
Contact: Lorraine Twist
Quote job ref: 13915109
Telephone: +44 207 269 2244