England Rugby’s official legal partner, Irwin Mitchell, are giving a lucky fan the chance to win a signed shirt to kick off their partnership.
- The Promoter of the competition is Irwin Mitchell Solicitors. The competition is open to individuals resident in the UK. Employees and their families of Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, their associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible for entry.
- Employees and their families of England Rugby are not eligible for entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 and only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entry to the competition is made by a person sharing in a few words their most memorable rugby moment. Entries can only be made by writing a rugby memory on Irwin Mitchell’s competition posts on Twitter and Facebook.
- Names of the people who share their rugby memory will be collated and the winner will be chosen from those entrants at random.
- Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed from Irwin Mitchell social media channels where possible, and will not be included in the random draw.
- Entrants must be willing to submit their contact details including phone number and postal address if necessary, if they are successful.
- Entries to the competition must be made no later than midday on 12 October 2019. Any entries submitted after this time will not be included.
- The prize is a signed England rugby shirt.
- The winner will be notified by @IrwinMitchell on Twitter or Facebook during week commencing 14 October 2019.
- Losing entries will not receive a notification via Twitter, Facebook or by any other means
- The winner will receive their prize at their agreed postal address.
- No cash alternative to prizes is available and prizes are non-transferable.
- If the promoter receives no response from the prize winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield S3 8DT. 17. Irwin Mitchell respects your privacy and will not pass on your personal data to any third party.
If you would like to find out more information, please visit: https://www.irwinmitchell.com/