Farmers Insurance is one of the largest insurance companies in the United States. For auto insurance, they rank seventh among the largest, and for homeowners’ insurance, they rank fifth. In addition to these two coverages, they offer life insurance and many other services throughout the United States. They achieve this thanks to the work of 50,000 independent agents and 24,000 employees.
Like most big insurance companies, you’ll be able to get quotes right on their website. Once you become one of their Farmers Insurance customers, you’ll be able to do virtually all of your business online, get quotes on new products, report and track a claim, connect with a new agent, find local garages, towing companies, and more. much more.
If you wish, you can also manage your products from the Farmers Insurance mobile app. For example, you can quickly get your agent’s contact information, review your policy, get a digital insurance card, pay your bills, etc.
Farmers Insurance Customer Service
Call the Farmers Insurance phone number to contact the customer service line in the United States. These numbers that appear in the post can provide you with information about insurance services and financial products, auto insurance, pet insurance, renters insurance, home and farmers insurance, plans, and coverage.
In that order, the insurance company has other channels to communicate with the claims number. Below are various Farmers Insurance service phone numbers in cities and other countries. There you can find service centers, medical assistance, and other information.
Farmers Insurance USA phone number
Call the toll-free number of the Farmers Insurance company in the United States, dialling the line: 1-888-327-6335.
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. CST
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST
Help Center Address:
- 6301 Owensmouth Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Personal Bill Payments:
- P.O. Box 0991 Carol Stream, IL 60132-0991
- Business Bill Payments:
- P.O. Box 4665 Carol Stream, IL 60197-4665
Farmers Claim Service
You can receive support from Farmer’s agents in the USA with attention by calling 1-877-732-5266. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Types of Farmers Insurance:
Consult the conditions and types of services offered by the insurer according to the insurance to be purchased, as well as the online support to quote and receive information about the discounts offered by the company:
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- To ensure a Motorcycle (Motorcycle Insurance)
- Farmers Insurance Quotes
- Farmers’ Discounts (Insurance Discounts)
Phone for payment of bills insurance Farmers
If you need to pay a bill or consult the payment methods that Farmer’s insurer has, you must dial the toll-free number: 1-888-327-6335.
Farmers Customer Service USA Claims
Farmers Insurance claims number is 1-800-435-7764, which is available nationwide to make complaints or claims, and solve problems in case you have obtained insurance service for cars, homes, businesses, and motorcycles, among others.
Agent number Farmers the United States
The insurance company has agents who answer by phone number 1-800-493-4917.
Farmers Auto Insurance: What Types of Coverage Are Available?
Farmers offer car insurance with a wide variety of options and add-ons that will allow you to easily customise your policy.
The basics of car insurance start with the legal requirements of your state. Depending on where you live, that may include some type of no-fault insurance coverage in addition to bodily injury and property damage liability.
Farmers have a full range of products; some are only available in specific states to comply with laws. For example:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Property damage from uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Medical payments (Med Pay)
Depending on where you live, some of the above coverage may be optional. Farmers also offer a nice selection of additional coverages, including the most popular options. For example:
- Comprehensive or all risk
- Roadside assistance plan
- Rent reimbursement
- New car replacement
- Custom team
- Umbrella insurance
- Accident forgiveness
- Loss of use (flat rate coverage)
- Glass buyback
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts
Farmers’ list of options is a bit more extensive than other companies and includes some unusual options. For example, loss of use coverage stands out from other insurers because, in addition to paying for a rental car, it also covers other expenses, such as taxi fares or rideshares.
Farmers Insurance Reviews
This company has really positive opinions, most of its clients reflect excellent service, as well as prompt responses from the customer service team. The main ratings for Farmers Insurance are:
- For Farmers Insurance customer satisfaction ratings are average or better.
- Farmers Insurance was ranked 16th out of 24 insurers in NerdWallet ‘s Best Auto Insurance Companies ranking, earning 3.5/5 stars for overall performance.
- The financial strength of this company is A+ (excellent) according to the AM Best rating agency. Financial strength is important because it indicates how well an insurer can pay claims
- It had fewer complaints regarding the service and sales of auto, home and life policies.
- An important plus for this company is that compared to other insurers, Farmers Insurance has many options to customise auto and home policies.
Its Official Facebook has positive opinions obtaining 4.2/5 stars in this Social Network. Consumers say that their customer service is excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions about Farmers Insurance
Why does Farmers Insurance require consumer reports to provide Quotes?
Like most insurance companies, they can study your credit-based insurance score to provide you with an accurate quote. These reports, along with vehicle records, driving history, and claim history, can be used as factors in determining your insurance rates. It is important to remember that if you live in the State of California, you will not use insurance scores.
Can I get a quote for motorcycle insurance or auto insurance online?
Currently, Farmers Insurance does not offer online quotes for auto or motorcycle insurance. To get a quote directly, you must speak with your Farmers Insurance Agent.
What type of characteristics or claims are not covered in the Home Insurance policy?
Generally, homeowners’ insurance policies do not cover damage caused by any of the following situations:
- Nuclear danger
- Irresponsibility or failure to repair
- Corrosion, deterioration, rot or rust
- Natural wear
- Increased costs due to the implementation of any ordinance or law regarding construction
- Government actions
- Power outages
- Animals or pests
For more information, speak to a Farmers Insurance Agent, as exclusions may vary based on your current State of residence.
When should I think about adding something to my homeowner’s insurance coverage?
In general, you should contact your Authorised Agent, who will assist you in reviewing your coverage and may advise you when you think you need to make changes. Generally, coverage on a home should be increased when:
- You make an addition to their house.
- You start a business from home.
- Make a major purchase, such as jewellery or a computer.
- You buy other residential properties either for rent or as a second home.
How to cancel my policy with Farmers Insurance?
To cancel coverage with Farmers Insurance you must contact the Global Call Center 1-877-732-5266 and follow the instructions.