Advisory Excellence’s Certificate of Excellence award is one of the most coveted badges of honour for firms in professional services. It can help set your firm apart from your competitors, improve your online authority, and improve your brand visibility on the website.
We have been handing out the Certificate of Excellence since 2013 to honour professional services firms that deliver consistently great service across the world.
There is a printed certificate that you receive via your membership, as well as a digital badge to confirm that you are a qualified recipient of the award.
The Certificate of Excellence is only valid for one year, so firms will need to continue their high standard of service in order to get the award again for the following year. If you qualified last year, but not this year, the badge will be removed from your profile page.
Advisory Excellence Certificate of Excellence Criteria
Let’s talk about the criteria. Advisory Excellence will look at your firms performance over time to determine if it deserves the award. To get the Advisory Excellence Certificate of Excellence, you must:
- Maintain an overall rating of 4 out of 5 stars
- Have a minimum number of customer reviews on Google online reviews
- Have been listed on Advisory Excellence for at least 12 months
Advisory Excellence Certificate of Excellence recipients are announced in late May every year. This means that your firm must be listed on Advisory Excellence for a full 12 months between April 1 and March 31 to be considered for the award.
Advisory Excellence Readership Data:
- Total network circulation 75,000+
- Average readers per article 500+
- Monthly website visitors 20,000+
- 32.9% Manufacturing, Engineering (including food and drink)
- 10.8% Service Industry
- 15.4% Property, Construction
- 4.1% Transport, Distribution, Retail
- 15.8% Professionals
- 1.8% Hospitality
- 5.9% Training, Education
- 5% Marketing, Media, Publishing
- 6.1% IT, Telecoms
- 2.2% Public sector
Data Source: GfK NOP Independent Readership Survey
Advisory Excellence is a direct-to-consumer advertising platform, as well as a content marketing and distribution service.